Thursday, February 17, 2011

Nothing..... But the truth!!!

I am a person with some values and I stick to them. I have seen things turning my way when they needed me and nobody at the time when I needed them. But still, I am the same person that I was before. I don't understand from my mistakes and keep repeating them till the mistakes themselves stand in front of me shying away. I learned nothing from the past experiences with life.... Instead, I made them learn.
I have witnessed people trying to spoil themselves in the name of modernization. Being a spoiled guy myself, I know it all comes back to the same point again. Life is a cycle, it never goes anywhere but repeats itself. I have experienced one full revolution of this cycle and about to complete many such revolutions. But this is a message for those people who are in their first. Pinch yourself before you fall from the bed. I was strong enough to regain myself after falling. You might not be!!
I don't think there is anything like "Kewl" or "Hot". The only thing is "Appeal". You need to understand the difference. Running after "Cool n Hot" stuffs may end you nowhere as the season changes. Be Yourself!!!
Today might be your day or somebody else's. But every dog has his day. Yesterday was mine... if Today is yours, be sure... tomorrow, it will be mine again!!

Nothing...... But the Truth!!!

No comments: