Sunday, November 29, 2009

CAT trapped by the MOUSE!!

I don't know why I am posting this blog right now. Probably the frustration is beginning to mount again on me. Yesterday was like hell for me. The minutes flew away when I wanted them to stay.....and the clock ticking heavily when I wanted it to pass.
And today....finally the D-DAY arrived, bringing a smile on my face when I woke up this morning. I was waiting for it from the last two years, and here it was..in front of me!! All I had to do was to Armour myself up for the battle which was about to start at 1000 hours.
Looked myself in the mirror and said..All set...come on! This is your Day..Go and have your share today!!
But in this excitement, I really forgot....its the CAT! The most certain thing about CAT is uncertainty. They announced the computer based format nearly six months ago.....confirmed it in August when probably everybody thought the Computer based test cannot be conducted in such a short period of time! But obviously...its CAT!!
They did it! Yes its computer based finally, like GMAT!

So I woke this morning with an enthusiasm as if I were going to the biggest battle of my life, an I knew it was the last....tried to give it a good fight anyhow, for I have been waiting for it! Guess what?? The paper at my site test code got cancelled...Reason?? Technical errors.....

Such a stupidity in CAT? Cannot believe it...after all uncertainty was expected...and the CAT didn't leave us disappointed.

2.4 lakhs students appearing for the CAT 09, and they don't have a backup. First day, the paper at eight cities got cancelled and was promised to be rescheduled but no one has any clue when will it be! The question is will the students be comfortable with the new timings? The placement seasons have begun University semesters are arriving just after the official end date of CAT and the prometric doesn't have any idea when the rescheduling will take place! The aspirants didn't get a date, no text and no email (most of them). What are the students supposed to do now! The temple of brilliance is trapped in its own web!
Making the CAT online backfired, where 2.4 lakhs aspirants are appearing, with no backup of such kind..

But Stil...I mean Come on!! Its CAT...trapped by the MOUSE!!

No comments: