Tuesday, June 8, 2010

There are a million reasons why I Love you..

There are probably a million reasons why I love you..
But when it comes to writing, I can think of none..
I can talk of you about hours without thinking..
But when it comes to talking, I can't think of anything..
There might have been autumns passed since the time I last saw you..
feels like you're always there whenever I close my eyes...

I thought of writing something about you...
When I sat down to write... I realized it's never been so difficult.
I like that moment when you smile, when you laugh and blink your eyes;
The moment when you are about to cry, the moment you widen up your eyes;
The moment when the expressions inside you begin to reveal on your face;
The moment when you try to hide something and couldn't;
The moment when a tear rolls own your eye and your throat is overwhelmed;
The moment when your lips stretch whenever you get my first sight;
The moment when you couldn't contact me eye to eye;
The moment when you start hitching about looking at me;
The moment you give a air kiss while chatting to me on the net;
The moment when you cover your face with both your hands when a thought strikes your mind;
The moment when I touch you and all of a sudden your breath is held to a point;
The moment when you wish me goodnight and start ruminating of all the things we shared today;
I wish I could pause all those moments... I wish I could live those moments over and over again;

There are things I want to say but I stop.... There are things I never told you..
There are times when I tell myself that you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen..
There are times when I fall in your eyes and wait to see how deep can I fall into them but I never land on your eyebed...
There are times I want to express how much I love you but words fail me..
You know why? Coz Love cannot be expressed in words...
This is the only thing I conclude when I fail to tell you the depth of my emotions...
The Universe cannot be measured... Neither can my Love for you..
I don't say I can die for you.. But I can't without you..
I don't say I don't wanna live without you... but I want to live for you...
I don't say I'll let you know how much I Love you... But you'll tell me one day, how much I mean to you..
I live for to see you smile in front of me forever..
I don't say that's enough to live my life... But I can! I can!
I love to see you blush in front of me... and I also like to make you cry...
I don't know what's right thing to do... But whatever I do, I'll make sure it will be right for you..
I started to write about 9 lines... But I don't know where to end now...
I started writing to make it memorable... But this fails to qualify to tell you how much you mean to me..

There are about a million reasons why I love you... But I can think of none right now..
I can go on writing like this.. not knowing what exactly I should right...
The actual reason is that I'm selfish.. Yes!! I am..
It makes me feel happy to see you..
It makes me feel happy to see you happy.. to see sad.. to see you laugh and to see you cry..
Yes!! I am selfish to make myself happy like that...
Forgive me for that.. All I want is to see you till I close my eyes.. forever..
Yes!! I Love you.. and that's all I can say it to you..
Maybe the sentence is short... But its perfect to make a sense what 50 lines cannot do..
Yes!! I love you... probably that should be the only thing I should have said..
I don't know why I ended up writing all these things..
Yes!! I Love you... and that is the only truth sufficient to let you know...
That I Love you!! I do!!

--Tarunendra Pratap Singh.

No comments: