Sunday, July 13, 2008

Its Just about Dreaming The ILLUSION- "The DaWN"


Hi everybody,

A New Day, a new hope and a new dawn. Its the first day of my blog and my first post. This is a feeling i cannot express in words. I wanted to be here so badly where i am free to express myself.
Every single day is a new day but its a matter of how one percieves it to be.
Therefore here i begin my round of initiations leaving all the qualms and regrets down the lane.
Certainly, its not just about living a life,its about making it count. Comfort isn't a thing for me to achieve. I don't like to rest. With every breath i grow older, and my vision becomes narrower. They say WISDOM is achieved with age but i don't want to be wise. I don't want to kill the "ME" in myself...i Have a small place inside me with bigger dreams in there and i won't be able to brush them up with wisdom.
Just wanna see the dawn that always brings some new hopes with it. A dawn that always begins on a promising note and ends either with a satisfaction, detemination or a termination. The point is not discussing about the dusk but the feel of doing the lovable. Living a life, given up, or on the mercy of others is easy; whereas the toughness and the character is shown by a fighter.
If we all are born with a view of living a comfortable life...devoid of fighing the way through and easing ourselves with lazy bones on he pillows of fur, then what for are we here for? Never thought of answering it. just to die one day, ending up all with the dust? for after some odd 60 years ahead when our grandchildren won't be able to spell our name?? with a view to do Something whlle i'm alive, to make myself known among the eyes which have some caged dreams waiting to be unleashed....that's me...i want to exhaust myself in physical and mental pain for i love to do it; it gives me pleasure and happiness..that's my only leisure...I dream a virtual reality which i think of making it real in this lifetime...for i won't get another chance.....neither will you. Dreaming isn't a waste of time......dreams can make you what you are...every dawn comes witha hope of something to cherish about, something new. the choice is entirely yours: either you can carry on with the dizzyness of your previous night or look forward to the dawn of a new era......a new day, a new today and a better future to come....you can expect your dreams to reality for being real, dreams are the only motivation which can help you overcome the greatest odds....the flip side of the cliff always seems to be more beautiful.......fly your way through...
Yours Lovingly,
TazZy,
the illusive lane,
T-city,
A Beautiful World...

2 comments:

Tazzy RwAkStEr said...

it is the first edition of my blog...did you like it? o not all suggessions are welcome..plz comment

rimz said...

its good....really good.... ur thoughts....ur desires.... everythng deserves 2 b appreciated....
:)